Friday, October 1, 2010

Unsafe

  I couldn't sleep last night, so i decided to do my homework instead. I only slept 3 hours for the whole night and woke up late this early morning. I don't like to be late, it isn't a good habit. My friend's brother may get late to school because of me.

  I kinda miss my friends from last sem, but I don't know if they feel the same way as me.I couldn't feel the joy in this sem, only stress. My lessons end at 5pm and have to rush to work after that. I did not have a nap, even just for 5mins of the whole day long.

  The last tutorial class, boring. The tutor was so damn slow and poor explanation.  Class ended, I rushed to get my car, before I walked out of the campus, I saw fewer cars parked on the road, felt strange that there were too many empty parking. Although I parked my car not far away from campus, I felt unsafe when I went to get my car all alone and the 1st time I felt so lonely. My friend went back home earlier than me, same as others, they're all gone. Even him ended class earlier too. It's like the whole world have left me behind. It's not I was being dependent,  but the feelings just came out uncontrolled.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment