Thursday, October 14, 2010

This is not so right

   Having a good time with brother and a friend in McDonald during my 3 hours break. Well, I got the chance to watch "Glee" through my brother's lap top but someone was making so much noise. I wanted to tell that he should shut up. I wanna to tell him:" Hello~ if you really want to give comment on this show, after this please." Never mind, I wasn't so angry about this.
   
   I heard that my chem tutor is going to Melaka and will not be teaching us, shocked, I gonna miss her. Also, I hope my next tutor will be a good one.

  My dad asked me to go out with him to pay the bill. We were so quiet along the way. He asked, I answered, but coldly. I don't know why I acted like this towards him, I think twice before I answered his questions, it's like I have to be careful my words. I couldn't stop thinking about the incidents that had happened last week along the way. I know he's alone, I know i shouldn't act this way,as a daughter, it's so wrong to act this way to a father.

  I'm really confused, I don't know what to do next, I couldn't stop my tears from falling out of my eyes. I want to forgive him but I can't, I'm freaking scare, it's like I lost trust on him. This is really not so right......

   Please, can someone tells me what should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment