Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Can't glue them anymore

   It's seems anything is now turns okay. I talked to my father, and feel all right to talk to him as usual. 

 Finally, I've no more feeling on him, but I missed him. I allowed myself to miss him, but also forgot after missing him. 
  
  He won't worry me anymore, but I won't worry about this.

  This morning, I saw the car in front of me was filled with teddy bears inside. I was wondering why girls like to put toys in their cars? I hate those things with fur in my room and car. My friend said it made people feel safe. What?! Then I answered her, money $$$ makes me feel more safe than bears. 

  I only had 2 pieces of sandwiches and milk for my breakfast, and I had to stay until 4pm. Some of my friends said I'm hard-working, some thought  that I'm crazy and some thought that I'm making myself miserable. Well, no words to these.



  My brother chatted with me, he said he wanna be a playboy and going to hurt people's feeling. He was that serious and I was fully believed it! I convinced him not to, because I know how's it feel after those bastards cheating on me. I was wounded and my heart broken into pieces.  I glued them up again and again, because I still believe there will be a man for me to love and he loves me too. I remembered one of my secondary school friends told me these during a conversation outside classroom, " Ya, you can stand up after you fell, you can have a new life, you can glue those pieces up; but if the heart continue to break, like you break the vase many times, it's broken until you unable to glue the pieces up again."  Everything got its own limitation, may be one day I won't be that tough anymore because I cant glue them.
  Someone can be evil all the time because the world is too evil to us. Be evil, sometimes brings benefits, evil in particular things not in feelings. If not, you're just making people's lives meaningless, hard and miserable. I'm great that I'm still alive and didn't do any stupidity that makes me regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment