I didn't post any blog within these few days, I was in desperation, I felt that even though I write blog also can't help me much. I cried last Friday, because of something happened. I couldn't believe my own dad who I truly trusted had answered me like that. That's really hurt me, my mother had already dumped us, the guy I like turned his back on me and my father...... I only have my father to rely on, but now I feel the world had already left me, that's nobody here for me, I'm all alone after all.
I didn't talk to my father these few days, I'm scare, I'm afraid that I'm telling somethings to him, the next minutes he break it to all. I got my own privacy as does my sister too, we have our own pride too.
I felt better after meeting my best friend the next day, but I still couldn't get rid of the desperation. I know I must think positively, what I need is time to cure my wounds, I believe that they'll seal one day.
I told my friend that I felt that I've lost myself , but I promised that ME will be back soon.
I think about these today. Life is live with so much possibilities, so that I shall live my life with hopes not desperate, I can go on my life without you.
Let's think these ways. May be I'll meet someone better in this sem or may be next sem or in degree course or in my career life. Possible. May be I'll date with a white person from oversea. Possible. May be I'll make friend with those nice guys and girls. Possible. May be I'm not attractive in physical appearances nor personalities, so what? The most important thing is I'm happy with my life. I am what I am, if you aren't happy with me, that's your problem, because you just lose a nice friend like me.
(Hahaha, PS: PLS DON'T ANGRY WITH THESE STATEMENT)
I must move forward, keep moving forward. Although, the road is dark enough that I can't see the figure in front and I'm on this road all by myself , I won't fall, I won't cry until I reach there. I should happy that you've been with me on this road, and dumped me at the half way, but at least you've been accompanied me to walk on this road. May be there's a guy waiting me in front there. Possible.
Feel much better after writing so much nonsenses here, I'll be okay the next morning. Life is live with so much possibilities, so that I should live my life with hopes, I hope that tomorrow will be a better day!
I'm finally feel I'm back!
ReplyDeleteHappy to think these ways !
I WANNA LAUGH OUT LOUD!!
hahahahahahahahhahaahah