Saturday, October 2, 2010

Family gathering

  What a tiring day, I fetched my sister down to KL and picked up my aunt to see doctor together, my younger sister's sick. What I remember now is that I was driving the whole day, exhausted.
  
  I saw a baby girl in the clinic, she's so cute, she patted on the wall like she was going to discover something. Then, she smiled at me with her 2 newly-born teeth and I'd attracted by her. I heard a baby crying inside the room, then I looked back searching for the baby girl just now, realized that she's already went inside. Haha, she was smiling when waiting for the doctor (i think she didn't even know she's going to see doc); was crying out of the room. Funny~
  
  My aunt told us that we as women, have to take really care during and after the pregnancy. Even though I don't like kids much, but I must have the knowledge in this field, so I can take care my sis in future. (PS: Thanks to my mother who abandoned us 13 years ago, thanks to her that made our lives without cares and knowledge which that girls' should know.)

  After seeing the doc, I fetched my sis to her tuition center then back home. Switched on my lap top for few hours, I again went out to fetch my sis back from tuition. 

  We all went to my grandmother's house for dinner.I hate family gathering. Why adults like to make comparisons among children? This behavior had influenced me that I can't lose. I want everything of mine in perfect. Sometimes, I hope my dad can keep his mouth shut. Not everyone like to know that his or her problems/sickness/secrets/embarrassments to be known in public, friends or relatives. He thought that was funny, but what he didn't know was he was hurting people. Other relatives started commented on my poor sister especially my another aunt who always looked down at others. I really want to say out loud about stop talking our privacy at him, but i didn't. From now on, I mustn't share any more with him.  I'm not going for the family gathering next time.


 


 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment