Thursday, October 7, 2010

Fall Down, I'll learn how to get up! I'm tougher than you think I am

  I'm glad that a lot of my friends accompanied me the whole day, i didn't feel so lonely. Having same class with bro, mumbling to him the whole lecture, really felt sorry about that, must learn to be silent.

  Bro asked me for going to Mcd, I promised at the 1st time, but he then told me that he's going too,then I rejected. But I realized I don't know what to do in my 3 hours break, so I said I'm going too.  This is the 1st time I met his friend, much different from the photo, but I don't really care,but still great to meet him). I didn't talk to him much today, because I felt like I didn't want to communicate with him at all. So, I was just busy fb-ing, watching video and chatting with my bro and a friend.
  
  On the way back to home, my friend told me that if you love someone so much, you'll accept the truly him. Well, I wasn't so agree with this statement she has made, so I gave some examples that made her laughed so laugh and almost knocked her head. 
 
  Having good time with my best friend this evening, feel much better after meeting her, my insecurity just gone like that, amazing! 

  I'm not the lucky-person in relationship. I always get heart broken, but if I fall, I'll get up faster! I'm much tougher than you think I am.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment