The first day of the second week of sem 2. I used a new road to school under a friend's directing. I like to try new things, because I will know more than I expected. Less car, not so-serious-traffic jam and save time.
My teeth still paining. I couldn't eat properly as before. The pain was enough to kill my mood, I couldn't laugh and concentrate. I can wait, I will revenge........
My lessons today started at 8am -4pm, no break within. I only ate 2 breads for my breakfast and lunch, break my record~ Miss him deadly today. I only met him for few seconds when I was heading to lab, but I happy with it. At least, I met him today. ^^
Have no mood to study at all, due to the pain. There's nothing funny in facebook too, boring.
Why I'm the one who always find him 1st? Does he feel the same way as i do? If he doesn't, can he tells me earlier before I fall into the hole which I might cant get up? what should I do to let the feeling fade away?
No comments:
Post a Comment