Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Tired

Mummy

I gonna be like this
  I slept only 4 hours last night, really tired today. I nearly crashed my car (my dad's one) this morning when I was making a U-turn. Luckily, there wasn't a scratch on my car's surface! Amazing! Unbelievable!
  My math lecturer and tutor is the same person, bio practical teacher is the same as last semester. After bio practical, heading for break with him. Well, I think that nothing special to sit with him, it wasn't a big news, but my friends were keep making fun of both of us. I wasn't angry about that, just thought it's a bit funny.
  I've done a stupid thing today. I thought I gonna have class in A class, i waited so long but still there was no one. It's almost 3pm, but still no one outside the class waiting for class starts. Getting nervous, because I thought the lecturer had changed venue that i didn't know. I checked my time table again, the venue is at B class. I quickly rushed to that particular class. I couldn't stop laughing with LN. Fortunately, there's no one else who knows me.
  Backed from school, I checked my time table, there were some changes, but made me unhappy with it! Supposedly, I don't have to go to school on Tuesday. Now, I have forced to because just for the 2 hours practical! I did told the officer to change the venue but they didn't! I got to study until 5pm on Friday! Arrhhgg!!! Gonna rush to work on Friday! The officers in my university really brainless! I've nothing to done with it. I hope I can ask the officer to change the venue for me successfully so I don't have to rush within 2 blocks!
  My phy lecture is on Friday, hope my lecturer won't be Mr.XXXXX. If not I got to be hardworking to attend phy lecture twice in a week!
  I will become a ZOMBIE OR MUMMY in this semester. Why? Zombie got ugly face; mummy dry skin!
  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment