My time table has changed. Same thing, I have to rush rush & rush. I was having a good time with him in 3 hours, chatting and doing my tutorial questions. I not supposed to be so lazy, chatting non-stop with him while doing tutorial., must control myself next time and always remind myself that results is the most important. I can't fail my physics again, shame. Now, I'm worrying about my other subjects too. Must concentrate!
I never let the feeling control over me before, but this time I think it does. May be I really falling in love, I'm not so sure. Time passed so fast that we have to attend classes.
Unfortunately, my physics lecturer is worse than the previous one in sem 1. Class ended at 5pm,urrgh, traffic jam! Gotta rush to night market helping my uncle. I asked my cousin-in-law, is it we have to consider those people we like must have the same standard as each other? He said no. Mmmm......I have no comment with this.
I'm missing my sem 1 friends, some of them are same class with me, but some aren't. I can feel the distance between them now.
No comments:
Post a Comment