I found out that online is a such boring thing to do. I woke up in the morning and switched on my computer. Suddenly, i asked myself, what is the purpose of doing this, switch on & then off.
Now, life can't live without Internet, if not, I can't catch up the steps I haven't reached. But with Internet, I'm just wasting my time. Besides reading, what else I can do? Can't go out, because of lack of money. Can't stay home, because I always staying at home.
Got a bad news after coming back from work. My final results weren't good at all. I got 1A, 1B, 2B- and F. I got 2.4089 for CGPA, NOT GOOD ENOUGH! I'm worry about my status, though it written there "candidacy to continue",but didn't mention about resit nor repeat. I don't want resit nor repeat! Also, I'm worry about my 2nd sem time table. It's still remained the same as last time I logged in. I'm wondering what those officers were doing during our sem break?
Two more days will be my second semester starts. Will meet new friends and join new gang (i think). Gonna miss those friends I have met in the first semester. KEEP IN TOUCH, that's all I want to say. I don't think that I've done well in the 1st semester, but I promise I must done well in 2nd sem.AT LEAST, I WANT GET ABOVE 3.OOO FOR MY CGPA! Gonna less online, less chatting, more reading, and go library more often.
You will think that 'What a dull life!'.
Ya, a dull life I got.
Two more days will be my second semester starts. Will meet new friends and join new gang (i think). Gonna miss those friends I have met in the first semester. KEEP IN TOUCH, that's all I want to say. I don't think that I've done well in the 1st semester, but I promise I must done well in 2nd sem.AT LEAST, I WANT GET ABOVE 3.OOO FOR MY CGPA! Gonna less online, less chatting, more reading, and go library more often.
You will think that 'What a dull life!'.
Ya, a dull life I got.

SAD DAY....
ReplyDeletesk...i dun think so our library got enough resource...@@
ReplyDeleteand...reading a lot doesnt mean ur results would be better o...
mmm...u are rite after all..but is better than do nothing.
ReplyDeleteyeah...but nv too extreme in doing anything...
ReplyDelete期望越大...失望越大...