Monday, September 20, 2010

I live in a realistic world which I almost forgot.

  A new semester started today, a whole new me. I didn't slept well last night, I was nervous about today. What gonna happen? What kind of people will I meet? Who will be my lecturers? How about my results and time table? All these stuffs just couldn't get out of my mind. As consequence, I only slept for 5 hours, **** , i got to drive.
  My first class, biology, nice teacher came in, but she told us a bad news, she wasn't our lecturer, just replace, our real lecturer will be with us next few weeks. SAD, I hope I will not meet the same lecturer as last semester. That lecturer, sucks!
  I realized that wble can enroll and download notes. Sad, no one tells me about that. People always forget about me......
  I went to PE block with him and other friends. Well, I gotta settle down all the problems I was facing in one day. After getting our slips, we went to meet the head of department. I took a look at his slip, it wasn't good as i thought. It's so luckily that I didn't need to drop any subject in this semester. I must be very hard- working to reach above 3.0000points. IT'S A MUST!
  When he's writing the form, i stared at him and asked myself. Am I really that into him?  Is he really my cup of tea? Or it's just a false feeling? I don't know.
  One thing for sure, I won't let this kind of thing to control me, it isn't worth at all. Love is just like a part time job; money likes full time job. You can't abandon full time job and earn that a little money by working part time. Money is everything.
  I did learn a lesson today. In university, result is everything. You got good result, people like you. In contrast, the in-charge-man just wanna kick you out of the school.
  So, it's better we got good result. If not, we'll look down by others.

1 comment:

  1. wow...i did tell u! dun so emo lar...
    and...i dun agree with wat u say result is everything...><

    ReplyDelete