Saturday, September 18, 2010

Am I look that younger?

  Woke up in the early morning and turned on my computer, as usual. I've planned my schedule for today, watch Well, they weren't coming who I've invited. Never mind, I still got my best friend here. Helping her baking cake and chatting about him. Really wanna thanks her for accompanying me the whole day. I think everyone got his or her talent, but I don't know about mine. movie, eat and go hot spring.
  There were so many people in hot spring area. Damn, mood spoiled. So, we decided to go for movie. When buying the movie tickets, the cashier asked me if I am 18 years old. I answered "I am". But still, she asked for my IC. What?! Then she said to me that she's same age with me. (=_=''') And again she asked for my friend's IC. Another male cashier told me that I look younger than my real age, he thought I'm 14 or 15 years old. I really speechless at the moment.
  Resident Evil movie wasn't that scary as I thought, it's just bloody. No doubt, the main actress was so beautiful and cool. 
  I really miss hot spring!!!

1 comment:

  1. haha...say thx to that guy...and show him ur IC! ^^
    milla jovovich hot? wow...i shud watch it...

    ReplyDelete