Well, i apologize for not updating new blog recently, busy busy busy! Nothing special happened today, but I feel bored the whole day long.
Tomorrow is a holiday, some of my friends went back to their hometowns, some chose not to attend classes and some ended classes earlier than me. Let's wishing them a nice holiday!
After survived from school and traffic jam, I reached home finally. I parked my car opposite my neighbor's house, though there was empty space in front of my house gate. You might think that I was being so self-fish, but I'm not, because she (my neighbor) started it! I don't know why she likes to upholster her house frequently? She knocked the wall in the night, disturbing everyone's sleep! Some more, she placed a big dustbin (which the workers throw the sand and unwanted materials) in front of our house just for her sake stupid stuffs, and more and more and more !!!!! Self-fish woman! Doesn't she know that there are people living beside her? F M L
Opened facebook, read a post about the differences between some women before and after make-up. Well, those women were beautiful with their after make-up looks, but were normal( for me ) when they didn't make-up. I was angry about this, we can't and shouldn't judge people based on their looks! It's hurting those women if they know it. There's nothing wrong with women making themselves prettier! What will you feel when you dress up beautifully, like you are going to be the most beautiful bride and marry someone who loves you much and some bastards just post your normal pictures and share to the others without second thought, titled "for those men who getting married, please remember her face without any make up."
Does he mean that those women with normal appearances should stay at home for their whole lives? shouldn't get boyfriends and get married ?
Those are the pictures I taken down from the page. See, they were happy. I can't see anything wrong with their looks!
There's nothing we call 'prefect' in this world. Even the powerful gods will do mistakes as normal human like us. But I believe that you can turn it better and then best if you keep on hard working.




No comments:
Post a Comment